By Amusement Today | March 28, 2013
Registration for the Middle East Symposium is now open. This event, held in conjunction with the Dubai Entertainment Amusement & Leisure Show (DEAL) will occur April 22-23, 2013 at the Dubai World Trade Centre. You’ll experience two days of networking and educational sessions, as well as tour some of the area’s most amazing and innovative waterparks!
We’re taking you inside Yas Waterworld in Abu Dhabi and Wild Wadi in Dubai. Plus, there is an optional tour available to go inside Aquaventure at Atlantis the Palm. Click here for more information on these innovative facilities and see just one of the reasons you should join us for the Middle East Symposium!
And, review the following preview of session titles:
- Industry Update: Waterparks Around the World
- Middle East Safety Forum
- Drowning Prevention & Swimmer Protection – Today’s Leading Strategies & Training Protocols
- Yas Waterworld: Lessons Learned Opening A World Class Waterpark
- Legendary Service: Benchmarking The Ritz Carlton Hotel Company Standards of Service
- How To Enhance Your Online Visibility
- Operators Panel: Addressing Your Top Management/Operations Issues
Download a registration form or click here to review more details & register online.
The DEAL show will be held April 23-25, 2013. Click here for more information or to register for DEAL.
Comments are closed.